Updated: 24th May 2018
MANOR DENTAL CARE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MANOR DENTAL CARE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The MANOR DENTAL CARE Data Controller can be contacted at our practice address or by telephone. We will assist with any questions that you have concerning the protection of your personal data.
Your Healthcare Records
MANOR DENTAL CARE is Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC – www.cqc.org.uk) and we also comply with the CQC policy for Patient Records patients records held both offline and online.
What we collect
On contacting MANOR DENTAL CARE either via our website, phone, email or in person you will be asked to provide personal information when joining the practice. The reason for us requesting and processing this information is to provide optimal dental healthcare to you.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information relevant to your personal healthcare request or consideration
- Other information related to surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Consent to collect & store your personal data: In order to submit website forms containing personal data you are requested to opt-in in order to provide your consent.
- Consent to personal data for marketing: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you have the option to opt-in whether you consent for your personal data to be collected for marketing communications
- Your right to be removed/forgotten: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us using our online form.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact MANOR DENTAL CARE directly, via email or telephone: 0161 973 3501.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your Individual Rights
You have the following rights in regard to the data that we collect and store:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please call the practice and speak to our Data Controller or Data Protection Officer.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- If you are unhappy with our response regarding your personal data then please do contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO – https://ico.org.uk/) who are available to chat ‘live’ (https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/live-chat/) or you may telephone them on 0303 123 1113
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. This disclaimer has been provided and approved by legal forms provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
- Use of Website
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- Visitor Conduct
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- Site Uptime
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Links to and from Other Websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- Exclusion of Liability
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- Our Details
- Use of Website
Our business’s name is: Manor Dentists (Manor Dental Care)
Our business address is: 216 Washway Road, Sale, M33 4RA
Our contact details are: 0161 9733501